The Researcher Services department works closely with faculty, graduate students, and other researchers providing expert assistance with the discovery, evaluation, interpretation, and use of research literature, data, and other library resources.
We can help you:
- Use the Library to develop new research projects
- Design rigorous literature search strategies
- Find datasets, statistics, and primary sources
- Create plans for effective data management
- Use tools for managing citations
- Maximize your research impact and manage your online scholarly presence
and more, just ask.
Contact us at: email@example.com
We have experience helping researchers from across the university. Bring your project or questions to us and learn how the Library can move your research forward.
Group Instruction and Workshops
We provide specialized library instruction to faculty and graduate students. We can tailor a presentation to the needs of your seminar, research group, or course.
Research Data Services
We assist with a wide range of data services, including data discovery, data management, and data visualization. Visit this site to learn more: