Search NASA reports, NACA documents and selected non-NASA archives in the fields of aeronautics, space science, chemistry and materials, engineering, geosciences, life sciences, mathematics and computer sciences, and physics.
ADS includes Astronomy and Astrophysics Abstract Service, Instrumentation, Physics and Geophysics, Astrophysics Preprints, astronomical data catalogs and data archives, including those from NASA space missions.
Throughout 2016, the University Library is talking with students, faculty, and researchers about how the Library’s physical space, technology, and services can best meet their needs.
Next week, there are four workshops for you to share your ideas on the future of space in the Library buildings. If you are interested in attending, please register at the link for the specific workshop. The workshops are:
- The Library as a Place for Individual and Small-Group Study and Research, October 24, 2016
- The Library as a Partner in Research and Scholarship, October 25, 2016
- The Library as a Place for Collaboration, October 25, 2016
- The Library as Academic Hub, October 26, 2016
- Shields Library First-Floor Conference Room
- Limited to 20 attendees
- Refreshments served
- Register at the link for the specific workshop